Starbucks


You can bet your bottom dollar that I am thankful for Starbucks. Not just because it allows me to pay my monthly bills, or because I love the company.

Today, I am so thankful for Starbucks because without it, I probably would not have made it through my day. I went to Starbucks not only once today, but twice. I normally don't drink that much caffeine but today I needed it.

I'll probably be up until the wee hours of the morning and I'll blame it on the caffeine, but without it, I would already be asleep.

Thank you Starbucks, I am so thankful for you, every day of my life.

4 comments:

  1. ditto! Do you have Starbucks via in your cupboard like I do? Can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I work at Starbucks so it's almost a sin to not have a coffee cupboard! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by the Life of the Party!  I'm your newest follower.  I've been enjoying a bit too many of the Fall Starbucks blends lately.  They are SO good!!  Cute blog you have:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry! I too have been enjoying too many Starbucks Fall favorites and there are still a lot of good stuff to come with the holidays! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for following! :-)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS