Rambo


Meet Rambo, he is a Boston Terrier and he rules this house. We like to say that this is Rambo's house and we just pay the rent. Without Rambo, our lives would be so boring.

I'm thankful for this silly dog, he makes us laugh all the time, has such a stubborn personality and knows the way to our hearts.

We like to consider him our child and I often refer to him as my son, because that's how much I love him. He loves to get rubs, especially by his Grandma and he knows just how to con her into doing it.

This dog has my heart and I am so thankful for him!

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Rambo knows how to get me to do his bidding. The first time I saw him I was in love! Not many dogs like me, but Rambo is the exception. Take good care of my grandson...lol...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Rambo loves you and loves the rubs you give him! Your Grandson is in good hands!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS