Duplex Pictures for Ivonne!

Please note that this was a post from my previous blog and just transferred it over. I know it is past July and we are already living in the duplex! :-)


The Mr. and I stopped by the duplex this evening and we were able to get some pictures! I'm sure the workers are so tired of seeing us but they are always so nice and always let us walk around and view the progress. They did confirm that it would be done the first part of July! I'm so so excited! Enjoy the pictures!
The front of duplex
Garage
View from doorway
Dining Room
Kitchen 
Living room view from dining room
Master bedroom closet
Master bedroom bathroom
Master bathroom shower
Master bathroom bath
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2 closet
Guest bathroom
View from far side of the complex
Backyard (fencing is not finished)



Side of the duplex/entry to the complex
I'm so in love with it! I hope we get amazing next door neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS