New Blog

I love everything about blogging; reading them, commenting on them and of course writing them. I loved my old blog and I knew people read it, even those who I didn't want to read it. Overtime, it turned out that the majority of my readers or "reader" was someone who wanted nothing to do with me but would frequent my blog just to find out what was going on in my world. I'm not normally a really private person and I'm not sure why it bothered me so much, but the reader said a lot of hurtful things about me, so it really bothered me that they continued to come back and read up on me. Eventually I got really turned off from it and stopped blogging. A lot has happened over the past couple of months and I haven't blogged or posted pictures of it because I didn't feel like it was "my blog" or "my area" anymore. So with all of that, I just decided to start a new blog. It's going to be plain and simple, something that I'll be able to share my thoughts, stories, pictures and dreams on.

So, if you followed my other blog, please visit me here as I won't be posting there anymore. I don't think I'll be deleting it, I would like to keep some of the posts, but I do not want to move them over to keep me from being found by unwelcome readers.

Here's to a new blog filled with dabs about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS