The Mr.

For obvious reasons, the first person that I am most thankful for in my life is my handsome boyfriend. In the short 2 years that we have known each other, he has done so much for me. I can not even begin to tell you what all he has done or even how much it means to me because there are not enough words that will amount up to it.

He loves me when I don't think I deserve to be loved, he makes me laugh, even when I don't want to laugh, he is always there to lend a helpful hand or to give helpful advice. He loves and enjoys my family and most importantly loves to spend time with them.

There isn't anyone else I would rather spend my time or hopefully the rest of my life with because he gets me, he understands everything about me and yet still loves me.

I am so thankful for my Mr.

2 comments:

  1. The Mr. loves you too! Even when you're grumpy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile! We love your Mr. too. I am glad that you have found someone who loves you and cherishes you like you deserve.

    P.S. Thank you Mr. for loving my baby girl and making her happy.........Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS