My Best Friend


My best friend is probably one of the most amazing woman that I know. She's strong, independent, smart, beautiful and on top of all that she's a wife and mom!

Like any and all best friends, we've had our moments but no matter what, we ALWAYS find a way to still be friends.

She recently moved to another state and I was so worried that we wouldn't keep in touch but even though we're 2169 miles away from each other, we still manage to talk (almost) everyday and still tell each other our secrets. (At least I tell her mine! ;-) )

I love my best friend and I am forever thankful for her.

Thank you Friend for always being there for me, for being able to laugh at me and with me and put me in my place when I'm wrong. I hope you know how thankful I am for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS