Decorating for Halloween!

Fall is my favorite time of year and I love to decorate for it! Ever since I was little, we would always decorate for Halloween and we would go all out! It was something we did as a family and a lot of the decorations we had for years. I'm sure my mom still has some of those decorations. I asked The Mr. last night if he would get the Halloween box down for me and while he was at work today, Halloween/Fall exploded all over the house. I'm planning on going to Walmart and the Dollar Store over the next couple of days to buy a few more things and then I'll be all set! Happy Fall!
Sign hanging from the wall
Banner hanging from our sliding glass door
Can't forget about my Fright Night Scentsy Wamer
Second Scentsy Warmer
Front door with homemade wreath

Right after I put the decorations up
Front window at dusk
Front window at night!
I went outside and took a picture of the front window a few times during the day, I could not wait to see it all lit up!

3 comments:

  1. Decorations look amazing! You definitely go all out for Fall decorations...more than I do. I LOVE decorating for Christmas though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I will be decorating this weekend. I need new decorations too, cuz mine are getting old...Love you.........Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS