Day 31: I blog because...

I'm really not sure why I started blogging. I don't have children and we really don't do anything exciting that I should blog about on a daily basis. When I originally started blogging, I was a nanny and I would blog about things I would do with the boys but that ended so I now I blog about wedding plans, traveling we do and whatever else I see fit. I think now I blog so that way I can go back and read it and remember it and hopefully someday my children will be able to read it too.

Today is day 31 of the blog challenge. I've had lots of fun doing it (even though a few times I had to play catch up). I'm excited to get back to normal blogging as I tried to keep my blog posts to one a day.

I gained some new followers from this and would do it again if there was a chance!

2 comments:

  1. Skylarmagazine SarahJune 10, 2012 at 7:14 PM

    I'm always looking for challenges like this to participate in, they really seem like fun, but I don't really know how to go about finding them or how to get involved in them. I was wondering how you got into doing this one and where I can find more like it?

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Sorry it took me a couple days to get back to you. I don't even remember how I found this blog challenge. I think I found it through someone else blog that I ran across. I haven't found another one since, but if I find one, I'll be sure to let you know! :-)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS