Looking Good!

After blogging 31 days straight, okay, I missed a day or two, but still, I felt like I needed to take a quick break from blogging. Not because I'm super busy or anything but I just didn't really feel like sitting down and writing. I enjoyed the blog challenge but I'm not sure if I would do another one for 31 days straight again. Maybe every other day or something.

Anyway, somewhere in those 31 days, I posted a picture of The Mr. and I and it said we were going to tie the knot in Las Vegas. Well, it's true, we are! March 23rd 2013, to be exact! I am so excited and happy we made the change and I sort of kind of wish it was tomorrow. I'm not trying to rush anything, but I just can't wait to say "I Do" in Vegas with all my favorite friends and family. I can't wait to walk down in the strip in my wedding dress and and I can't wait to just party and have fun!

We've kind of changed everything and went from one extreme of a wedding to another. Before I was shooting for an elegant almost formal wedding and now we're having a fun semi formal wedding. We changed our wedding colors and of course, we changed our wedding date. We did not want to be get married in Vegas in the dead of Summer when it's normally 100+ degrees during the day. We're going to settle for 70+ and call it a day!

We've ordered our save the dates, we're taking engagement pictures this weekend and since I blogged last, I tried my dress on again and I still love it! The best part about it is that it still fits me!

We're also headed over to my parents house this weekend to celebrate Father's day and hopefully get a little R&R in. I can't wait!

Things are looking good....especially for this guy right here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS