If only......

This whole nail painting craze is really getting to me. I want to paint my nails so stinking bad! I actually got to paint my nails for our engagement pictures over the weekend but had to take it off Sunday morning since I had to work. I won't lie, not being able to paint my nails is a big disappointment sometimes, but I get it, people don't want paint chips in their lattes.

So, to feed my craving, here are some pretty awesome nail arts I would do if I could paint my nails. I did decide that since I have tomorrow off, I'm going to find an awesome nail polish and as soon as I get off of work on Friday, I'm painting these dang nails! Thank God for three day weekends!
                                                                     Source: chloesnails.blogspot.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                      Source: ohyeahprettynails.tumblr.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                              Source: iknowhair.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                            Source: thelooksforless.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                              Source: the-polished-perfectionist.blogspot.com via Abby on Pinterest

                                                                           Source: wanderwithstyle.com via Abby on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. those gym shoes nails just made my day! actually they all did. i couldn't paint my own nails to save my life and i don't like to sit still for a manicure. instead i look at pretty pictures of nails online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't paint my nails to save my life either, especially my left hand. I'm that girl that pays $5 for a polish at a dang nail salon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize that you couldn't paint your nails working at Starbucks. I guess I should take advantage of not being restricted and do something about my nails.
    BTW, when will we get to see some previews of the engagement pics?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I wish we could paint our nails. When I nannying I would always get my nails done. I miss it!

    The photographer has posted one sneak peak of our photo shoot but that's all. Hopefully we'll see some more soon! He'll probably tag me in the pictures, so just keep checking my Facebook. As soon as we get access to the online gallery, I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS