Friday's Letters

Dear photographers, I've only seen 13 of the many pictures you took this weekend and I'm so in love. Thank you for capturing The Mr. and I and showing our love. I can't wait to see the rest! Dear Mom, I know I don't tell you enough, but I love you! I wish I was able to make it to Othello more often but I love our time together. Dear work, I'm so glad this week was a better week! I hope next week is just as  great! Dear The Mr., you had such a long week, especially having to be at work at 4am this morning. I hope you know that you make me so proud and even though you're snoring right now, I still love you! Dear self, please stop using the word "bro", it's really annoying.

Cheers,
Abby
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute..made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog layout! Very adorable.


    I know, when I say "dude," I immediately think: "Did that just come out of my mouth? Oh crap. Do something cool to cover it up.


    alliferg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli, Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. Thanks for the compliment on the layout! I had 3 days off work and I'm hoping my "bro" phase is gone. I was mostly saying it at work, and it was driving me CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...I can't hear your saying Bro. You'll have to say it next time we talk. =)
    Laters bro'...errr I mean sis'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know how or why I started saying. I started one day and can't seem to stop!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS