Friday's Letters

Dear weekend, pleasure seeing you again! I am so glad I have another weekend off, I have to take advantage of this! Dear Sister Rita, you are so beautiful and so deserving of someone who will treat you like a queen, never ever forget that. Dear Sister Maria, I am forever proud of you. Dear The Mr., thanks for always supporting me and pushing me to make the best out of my work situation. Your words of wisdom mean a lot to me, even if I don't show it at the time. Dear March, please hurry up!

Cheers,
Abby

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Michelle @ Jarrah JungleJune 29, 2012 at 2:13 AM

    You have a long way to go until March! What about Christmas you cant whiz past that so fast I want my pressies :) Lots of family love this week, hope you have a fab weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this!


    Visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com


    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your letters are so cute, I am assuming that your wedding is next march?!? :) so fun! thanks for linking up with me!


    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS