Day 18: The meaning behind my blog name

I've had two blogs, the first one was Lil' Bit of Sunshine, but I got tired of the name and had some followers that I didn't want to follow me so I changed it to A Dab of Abby. When I was in elementary school, a few teachers and one certain secretary used to call me Dabby Abby. They called me this all the way until high school and I'm sure if I saw them today, they would still call me that. So when I was looking for a blog name, I decided on A Dab of Abby to go with Dabby Abby but also because my blog is just a dab of me. Little bits of me here and there!

3 comments:

  1. What a great name. I love that some names have a history to them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your name, it sounds a bit artistic and a bit poetic.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS