Day 14: If I won the lottery....

Winning the lottery would be wonderful and it's always fun to dream about. There are many things that I would love to do with the money but if I were to really win, I'm sure it wouldn't go the way I want it and I would have no clue what to do with that much money. But if I'm ever to win a huge amount of money I would....
  • First and foremost.....pay off this horrible debt that's weighing me down!
  • pay off my parents house and make sure they were set for awhile
  • buy/build a house
  • build an education fund for my future children
  • invest and save save save!!!!!
Okay, really, who am I kidding? I'd probably throw in a shopping trip in there too!

6 comments:

  1. I think there would be more than just one shopping trip...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping trips AND at least one holiday somewhere sunny me thinks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, i'm with you on all of them and have most on my own entry for today xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sensible list, I think you should treat yourself to a break away

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely add in a holiday or two - maybe a holiday shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of building a house- that'd be awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS