Day 1: Introduction and recent photo

I'm two days late, but I decided to jump in on this blog challenge. I'm always looking for more ideas to blog and I thought this was a perfect idea! You can follow along over at Boy Oh Boy and link up everyday so others can read your blog!

So, here it goes!

I am Abby or Abigail, whatever you want to call me. I am 25 years old, recently engaged to the love of my life (The Mr.) and together (well, he was The Mr.'s first but whatever....) we have a spoiled Boston Terrier. I work at Starbucks as a Shift Supervisor and I hope to one day become a store manager! On my spare time, I love to cook, talk on the phone, get pedicures and read.

Here is a recent photo of me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby, this is such a good idea. I'm not good at keeping up a blog, I'll def try this in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a great way to keep up with my blog, even if it's just for a month. :-)

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS