Day 15: Timeline of my day

I really don't have a set schedule making a timeline of my day hard to write. Everyday is different and I probably never do the something at the same time everyday.

So, I'll do roundabout times with things I try to do almost everyday.

Unless I work really early, I normally wake up anywhere from 8:30-10am so...

8:30-10am - Wake up! I normally check my phone, read emails, text or call people back while lying in bed.

10-11am - Relax and wake up. I'll get on my laptop or iPad, respond to emails, check Facebook, read blogs and do all those other important internet things.

11-12pm - Find something to eat/get ready for work/day. It takes me a bit to get hungry, so I'll grab a quick brunch and then jump in the shower to get ready for work or the day.

12-9pm - Work. Closing seems to be something I'm doing a lot so I normally go to work anywhere in the 12 o'clock hour and we get out of there at 8:45pm. 

9-bedtime - Visit with The Mr., blog, relax, clean etc. We don't do anything major in this time, sometimes we'll have a small bite to eat but nothing to call home about it. Bedtime is anywhere from 11-12pm or like last night, I went to bed at 1:30am. I couldn't put my book down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS