Day 20: A difficult time in my life

I won't go into too many details about this and not because I don't want to talk about it or because I'm ashamed, but who wants to dwell in the past? Besides, I'm over it and moved on from it and because of it, I'd like to think I'm a better person.

I would have to say the most difficult time in my life thus far was living in Seattle, trying to make it on my own, being in a horrible relationship and getting myself into way too much debt. At the time, I really didn't know what I wanted in life but I wanted to prove that I could do it and do it better then others. Man, I was wrong! I was there about two years and moved back home, it was the best decision I have ever made!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you moved back too....and I am glad you realized that you were in a horrible relationship. I disliked that SOB very much!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS