Pinch me, I'm dreaming!

I've been dreaming lately and I'm not talking about dreams during sleep. Day dreaming...of life, what it will be like and everything that comes with it. I catch myself doing it at the weirdest times and sometimes it's very distracting.

With all this working out and dieting I dream of being skinny! Wearing dresses, being able to work out and it not hurt every bone, going for runs instead of using the elliptical. I can't wait and I wish I would be able to wake up like that tomorrow. That won't happen, obviously, but I still dream about it, I think I even practice workout moves in my sleep.

I dream of making a house a home. I see all kinds of things I want to do with my house when I grow up and buy one...I can not wait! Of course, rebuilding my credit and then establishing it comes first, so a house is a long ways out.

I dream of being a better cook. I enjoy cooking and wish I had more time to do it. Now that I go to the gym 5 or 6 days a week after work, cooking full meals makes for a super long day. The Mr. seems to like my cooking, so I suppose what I'm doing is good, right? Or will a man eat anything?

I dream of working for Starbucks again. I miss that job sometimes. The pace, the customers, the discounts and of course, the coffee! Oh well, maybe someday.

Last night, I did dream about riding a bike. I would love to do that again! I haven't been on one for years and don't even know if I remember how. I've been thinking about it a lot. I want to do it!

I could go on and on about my dreams but I'll stop. Am I having a pity party? I'm getting up early tomorrow, cashing my check, going to the gym, going to the doctors, going to the salon and enjoying my day off! Somewhere in there, I'll eat and cook dinner for my boyfriend.

Oh yeah, Seattle pictures are up! Go check them out! Click here!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS