Another glass, please?

Another weekend has come and gone, but it was a good one! After everything is said and done, I'm home, with two bottles of wine and am currently drinking a glass. It's so good, I don't even like red wine, but this one is a-mazing! Amanda didn't really care for it, but it was my fave!

On Friday, The Mr. and I went to the Dust Devil's game. It was sooo hot and super muggy but we had a great time! The game went for 14 innings and then the Dust Devil's lost! We stayed for the whole thing and ended up being at the ball field until 11 o'clock. The Mr. caught a foul ball and he was super excited about it! He had never caught one before and the funny thing was that we were not even paying attention, he was holding two hot dogs and two ice cream sandwiches in his hands when he caught it! It came right at us!

On Saturday, I went to Yakima to spend Amanda's 23rd birthday with her. We had a great day which included getting our nails and feet done, wine tasting, dinner with family and then drinks at home after dinner. We loved wine tasting and probably had a little bit too much fun! I'm pretty sure we were buzzed when we left, and the lady was getting a kick out of us! I walked out with two bottles and I was ready to open them up!

We ended up staying up pretty late and it wasn't anything fun that we were dealing with, but the good thing is everyone is okay and looks like those who should be in trouble, are!

Anyway, I left Selah around 1 this afternoon, got home and slept! I was so tired, I don't think late nights are for me anymore. I woke up around 7 and have just been hanging out since. I'm sure The Mr. has enjoyed the weekend quite a bit. It's the first weekend in about a month that we both didn't have something to do. He sat at home most the weekend, caught up on sleep and watched lots of TV, I'm sure. He's currently enjoying a glass of wine with me and watching a movie.

We don't have much planned for the week, just work and back to the gym! I lost those few pounds that caught up with me last weekend! Yay! I'm just gonna keep on working with it, I know I just want to shed the pounds off, but in reality, that isn't good, I'd have too much extra skin hanging out. So, a little at a time!

I'm going to go read and catch up on a few books that I have been looking over for weight loss and I must plan dinner for tomorrow!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS