Stuck

I think I have writers block. It's not that I haven't wanted to blog, I just have nothing to write about. I'm sure hearing about my days is annoying, it's the same thing over and over again. I try to spice things up, I just fear I don't do a good job at it. I don't know.

I'm debating on selling Scentsy, I love the stuff and always have people looking for things, but end up sending them to my rep and know that they could be potential customers. I've booked another party for September and she wants me to use those sells as my opening sell for my Scentsy store. We'll see!

I have so much laundry that needs to get done, I am going to work on it on Friday. I have to meet up with Jenn at 10:30 and then I'm coming home to do laundry and clean! I haven't been going to the gym because I sprained my right foot. I'm not sure how I did it, but it hurt so bad! It's feeling a lot better though I think I'll go back to the gym on Monday. The Mr. told me if I went before it was feeling better he would cancel my membership!! So, I must obey doctor and boyfriend orders. :-)

The Mr. got me flowers yesterday and they are beautiful. I need to take a picture of them, I'm not sure why I haven't done that. We had a super yummy dinner and then went and got frozen yogurt for dessert. We really don't ever go out on the weeknights so leaving the house is a big deal if it's during the week.

Our dining room table is still on back order and it will probably be another two to three weeks until we get it. I was so sad when The Mr. called and told me. I really really really want it! I can't wait to sit at the table and eat and talk to The Mr. about our day and whatever else we may talk about.

I'm still trying to take pictures, I should just steal The Mr.'s camera for a day and go and take pictures. That's it...I'm gonna do it!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS