Party time!

I'm finally writing, I've been meaning to do it the last couple of days but I have my first party tonight so I've been gearing up for that. I'm excited and hope that the party is good! It's a little nerve racking, but it's for my best friend, so it shouldn't be that bad, right?

Anyway, as The Mr. puts it, Scentsy has taken over our lives. It's in the bedroom, in the living room...everywhere. He jokes about it, but he should be thankful the apartment doesn't smell!

The work week zoomed by, it normally does and I'm not sure if it's because I have Friday's off, but I swear before I know it, it's the end of the week. Though yesterday I wasted my Friday off. I had my phone on silent, The Mr. shut off the alarms and I slept in until 11:30!!! Things I should have been doing at noon, I was doing at 4 and I was freakin' irritated about it! I finally got caught up at 10pm and finished everything I needed to get done. I didn't make dinner, but we found a really good pizza place in Richland and had a few beers with it!

This week is going to by fast too. I have my launch party next Saturday so I have to get ready for that and figure out everything I am going to do.

I must hit the road now, I'll post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS