Taking a moment

This week has been non stop. I feel like it's Friday and it's only.....Tuesday, right?

This is the first time I've sat down all day. My feet hurt, my knees hurt from step class and my sunburn is still burnin'.

Tomorrow I work and then drive to Othello for Loryn's 7th birthday. She 7; where the heck has time gone? Holy moly!

I just made about a gallon of fruit salad for the birthday party, people better freakin' eat it!

At WalMart, we found Jamba Juice smoothie kits. I am in love! I love Jamba Juice soooo much! Speaking of, I can't wait to go to Seattle this weekend. I'm hitting up Jamba Juice everyday. Watch me.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if love this new flavor of jamba juice.

    http://cdn.hip2save.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/cheeseburger.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a Jamba Juice in Houston?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS