Something new

In the process of learning to create my own blog background I discovered digital scrapbooking. I've never actually got into scrapbooking, but have always thought it was cool. I don't have the space or even the time to do that, I never print my pictures and Lord knows if I started it, I probably wouldn't finish it. I have all my pictures on my computer so digital scrapbooking is the answer from God, I swear. Some people are so creative and have put so much time into their work, I can only imagine what their real scrapbooks looks like.

I've researched some sites and have found a really awesome program that works well with digital scrapbooking. It actually does the work for you, as far as uploading it to the website, you just have to create the pages. You can then print books of your work, calendars and cards. I'm hooked! It's kind of bland right now as I'm just getting the hang of it, but I'm really enjoying it.

I've added a link to my scrapblog on top of my page, check it out! I've started with simple things, and will be adding more soon. If you want to create your own scrapblog, click here.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS