Party anyone?

Shame on me for:
  • Not going to the gym anymore.
  • Not cooking dinner twice in one week.
  • Being grumpy while we were grocery shopping.
  • Not sticking to that diet I started months ago.
  • Not getting my oil changed on time.
  • Not folding the laundry that's in the dryer.
  • Not making Devin's bed and leaving the sheets in the dryer for Jenn.
Okay, I'm done having my pity party; and thanks for joining me!

Tomorrow, I will:
  • Sleep in.
  • Fold the laundry.
  • Go work out. (I'm dead set on this.)
  • Make dinner.
  • And maybe get my oil changed. :-)
I am thankful for the weekend and hope it goes slow! I need to catch up on sleep; we have nothing to do other then clean and go to the gym. I told The Mr. it's time to stop talking about going back, that we actually NEED to go back. So...that's what I'm doing tomorrow!!

Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS