quick notes

I figured I would blog since I have a few minutes before I head to the gym. So far the gym has been good and something that I'm going to make a habit out of. I took three months off and it caught up to me. It was hard, we were going late at night, coming home even later which made for a short nights rest, it just wasn't working the way it should have.

This week I've been going when I get off work and The Mr. is going in the morning before work. We're both home in the evening, both able to make dinner and spend time together, it's nice. Going at separate times has worked the best and I think it's going to last. We're also making sure we're eating better, 5 small meals a day, and drinking lots more water! I've lost 3lbs so far, I know it's not much, but it's some.

Now it's the weekend and staying on track during the weekend is always a challenge. We tend to be busy and always seem to be surrounded by good food. I just need to remember small portions and stop when I'm full.

We have a fun weekend planned and I'm excited! More details to come!

Okay, I need to grab a quick breakfast. I'll blog more later!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Great job babe. Keep up the good work. SEE you soon. Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS