Making new habits!

I just put new scents in my scentsy warmers. I love this stuff so much, it makes me happy. Right now the apartment smells of cherry limeaid; the bathroom smells of cranberry spice and our bedroom smells of pelrino. All of them are amazing! I try to always add a manly smell somewhere in the house, this week it's the bedroom; I normally put it in the bathroom, but I thought I would mix it up a little today.

Today is day three back at the gym. It feels so good! I'm glad I decided to go back even though its been kicking my butt. Yesterday I tried Zumba, today I did Step; and boy did I get a work out. I would much rather do group workouts then to take 30 minutes on the elliptical. Don't get me wrong, I'd do it if I had to, but these last two days have been so awesome, and they go so quickly; before I know it, I've worked out for an hour and have burned a ton of calories! Tomorrow I'm going to go do strength training, Thursday I'm going to back to Step, Friday I'm going to do Zumba and strength training. I plan on keeping this schedule every week! I'm excited!

We've been eating better too. I'm taking my own lunches to work and making healthier choices for dinner. Speaking of, The Mr. made dinner last night and it was SO good! I was super suprised; I went to Zumba at 5:45 and got home around 7, with dinner all done, my drink waiting for me and all my scentsy warmers were turned on. He's amazing!

Other then that not much is going on. Just trying to get back into shape and trying to make a habit of going to the gym. I'm going to do this!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS