Woohoo!

Hi friends!

It's finally Thursday and I am so excited! It is officially my weekend, I'm going to Seattle and I'm going to relax! It's going to be so awesome, and to top it off, I have Monday off too! Don't be jealous.

My knees hurt from the gym but I figure it's all worth it. It'll all pay off in the end, right? I sure hope so! It's mostly from the step class I've been taking, which I love so so much. The girls that go are awesome and the instructor is amazing. Today I actually felt like I could do most the moves and jumps, I'm still kind of getting a feel for the step, I'll be it sooner then later and I'm sure once I do, they'll change the routine around.

I weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous! I got on the scale and it looked like I had gained a few pounds. I'll be so sad if I did but The Mr. told me that it was because I had just got done eating dinner. We'll see. If I did, I'm going on a bread and water diet. :-)

We have no plans for Seattle, we're just going to get away. We're also taking Rambo! It's is first road trip, I know he has no clue but I'm excited! I'm going to take lots of pictures! Thank God the hotel is "pet friendly!"

I do have to give a shout out though....see this awesome layout? You can get your own right here! She's awesome, responds fast to emails, and her designing is freakin' amazing! I have my own design coming soon, for now I'm using a premade template of hers!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs, it is like we are sitting in the living room talking. I too have been dreaming this week. I have started the process with the insurance for the lapband and also dream of being thinner, skinny for me would be toooo much for me. I love the pics especially the one that with the moon reflecting off the water. Love you lots........Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS