Why sunshine?

I'm waiting for the boys to wake up so I thought I would take the time to blog. When I decided to start the blog I had to think about what I wanted to call it. I do not feel that I am a creative person so I had a very hard time trying to think of a name. I thought "A day in the life of," "The story of;" you get the picture. I didn't want the same ol' same ol'. Then it hit me...my Father has always called me Sunshine. So, why not "Lil' Bit of Sunshine?" Almost like "Lil Bit of Me," but with a little kick or twist. I love it! Like I said, my goal is to write about my life, update you on the sunshine that I see in my daily life, even if it's rainy out.

I love that my dad used to, and still does call me Sunshine. It makes me feel like a kid again when he does it, and reminds me of that "home-like" feeling.

The boys are waking up, I think I'll need to wake Sawyer up. Yesterday was his birthday, he probably slept like a baby!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS