Family time!

The weekend is over and I'm so sad about it! It always seems to go by so fast, I don't enjoy it. I must say that it was a very fun, eventful yet relaxing weekend. The Mr. and I went to see my parents, then went to Spokane and came home on Sunday in time to relax for a bit and enjoy our evening.

On Saturday we got up fairly early, took our time to get ready and then headed to Othello. My dad bought a new BBQ and wanted to make us lunch, which was amazing! We had steak, pork chops, a pasta salad and fresh asparagus! Yum! I love asparagus! It was so good! We hung out for a little while longer, hit the road to pick Rita up, then drove to Spokane. The drive was fun, we talked, laughed, sang, slept, ate...you name it, we did it! We got to town, hit up the mall and then went to the parade. Sat through the parade, enjoyed floats, bands, saw my old band director and then we got in the car and came home. I'll post pictures soon!

Driving to the parade reminded me of being a kid again. I was sad that I didn't know anyone in the parade, like we used to. The people we sat around would scream for those they knew. It really made me miss marching in band. A lot of my high school memories were from band. I'd do it again if I could!

The Mr. took a lot of pictures at the parade, we'll get them uploaded and I'll share them asap.

So today it's back to work, back to waking up at 530. Yuck! I love my job but hate waking up at the ass crack of dawn. By the end of the week I'm beat and so ready for the weekend, but the money is worth it!

The boys are eating breakfast, I'm sitting here supervising and listening to the birds sing and the neighbor mow his lawn. It's suppose to rain, the clouds are moving in. The weather was amazing last week, so I'm okay with a day of rain. Not sure what I'll do with the boys though. It may be a library day.

Anyway, I'll post pictures as soon as I get around to doing it. I'm off to play mom and raise some children!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Interestingly enough I find out more about what is going on in my brother's life by reading your blog...otherwise, I would be clueless. ( hint hint to Pablo!)

    Glad you had a good time. Sounds like fun and can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure he sees this comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend was lots of fun. It would have been more fun if my back and shoulders did not itch so bad. Now I am shedding skin like a snake...yuck! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS