Hallelujah for the weekend!

The weekend is here! This is the first weekend in awhile that we haven't had something major planned and it feel so good. I slept in, took my time to get ready and then went to the mall, by myself, did my thing, and The Mr. did his. We're going to Josh and Jami's for dinner and to set up the tent to make sure everything is ready to go for next weekend. I'm still nervous! As of last night, all the spots that have bathrooms on site are booked up. I seriously may be pooping in the woods. This better be worth it.

Last night we went out with some friends and had some drinks. It was a lot of fun, it had been awhile since we've been out. Lot's of good laughs, good music and good food. I did wake up with a headache, but it was worth it.

Tomorrow, The Mr. and Josh are heading out to the woods to find good camping spots. They are going to have a man day! I, on the other hand, will be babysitting for a few hours and then coming home and relaxing and then it's back to work; thank goodness I have Friday off this coming week!

I'll try to blog again some more later.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS