Figuring this out

I've spent all evening working on my blog, I figured if I'm going to really do this I might as well enjoy the way it looks, and make it more "me." So, that's what I did. I've ignored my boyfriend, his dog, my phone and the tv all night, so I hope it was worth it.

Anyway, I said earlier that I wanted to write about blessings in my life. The first one that comes to mind is my job. I'm sure there are other things I should write about first, but after having a week off, I am reminded how blessed I am to work for such an amazing family, to help raise such amazing kids and to work in such an amazing area. Devin and Sawyer are the boys I nanny, 4 and 2 (as of today!) Super sweet, very smart and super active kids. We never really stay in the house because not only do I hate being cooped up, they hate it too. We often go to the park, library, children's museum, and the play area at the mall. I really couldn't be any happier with my job.

That's Devin and Sawyer at the park today! The weather was amazing!

I think it's time to go relax and cuddle with the boyfriend. He's pretending he's sleeping! That's all for tonight friends....tomorrow's another blessing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS