The idea behind this

I am going to try, one more time, to blog. I've started a few, kept up for awhile and then end up not writing. I love to read other peoples writing, and find myself checking their blogs daily, and I alway desire to write. I'm not a good writer, and often just ramble on, but hopefully, this time, I'll keep up and be able to look back and read what I've written for my own good. I hope to make this like my diary, where I can share all the good and bad with you. We'll see how it goes...I make no promises to actually keep up, but it's a goal of mine.

I also want to take more pictures, and maybe even blog with them. One time, my parents came to Seattle when I was living there and for the life of me I can't remember what we were doing, or were planning on doing but I forgot my camera, and I remember telling my mom that I was a very bad "memory taker." I want to change that, and have been doing a lot better. I've taken my camera with me a lot lately, I have some pictures I want to share, I just need to get around to doing it. That reminds me, I need to order a cord for my camera, Rambo, my boyfriend's dog, ate the one that came with my camera. The dog is lucky I love him. :-)

So, thats my goal for this blog; to write about my daily, weekly, monthly life, to share pictures of that as well and to give you hopefully a lil' bit of sunshine that's in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS