I wanna soak up the sun!

What a weird night! I was so tired and fell asleep on the couch after dinner. It may have been the sun since I spent all day in it with the boys, or maybe I was just tired. I'm awake now, and I'm dreading the 5:30 wake up call. Tomorrow is my Friday and I'm super stoked! The Mr. and I are going to Spokane with my parents, Loryn and Rita for the Lilac Parade. It's a night parade and I love it, love it, love it! I love it more that I don't have to march in it! It should be a great time, I'm planning on taking pictures, and I'll share them once I can get them uploaded. I still need to order that dang cord!

I went and bought some summer clothes today, and I'm excited to wear them! I bought some board shorts, I'm not sure how I feel about them, they are super cute, I just haven't worn anything like that before. I always have a hard time sporting clothes like that, probably because I'm not used to them, but they are in style, and super cute. I may wear them to Spokane since it's suppose to be hot.

I'm also working on my tan, especially on my legs. I looked like a ghost when I was trying on shorts and stuff. I sat with my legs in the sun while the boys played today. We went back to the house and I put tanning lotion on and sat in the sun some more. If I don't see some improvement soon, I'm hitting the tanning bed!

There isn't much going on in my life, nothing super exciting that I think I should write about. I just got done reading peoples blogs and I get so sad that I can't write like them. They have so much to say, and say it so well. I suppose I could just ramble on and on but that would be so boring. I'm sure some posts are better then others, I just long to be a good writer. I can bust out an essay for you, but to write about my daily life and make it "interesting," that's another thing!

As far as why I'm blessed today, I think that should go to....the sun!! Today I was so blessed to be able to sit, enjoy and relax in the sun. I took the boys to the park, took their new dump trucks with us and they played in the sand box, with other children and I got to sit, watch and enjoy the sun. It's nice to soak up some vitamin d, and not burn. I burn easily but I have a base tan started so it's tan season from here on out! I'm sure when it's 105, I won't be enjoying the sun, but I love it when it's in the 70's and 80's. Tomorrow should be another beautiful day, let's hope I'm still feeling blessed to be enjoying the sun.

My two men are already asleep, I think it's my sign to hit the hay. Until tomorrow friends!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. It feels like you are sitting in the living room talking to me. I do not know why you are so worried about your writing skills. What I read was great. Look forward to reading more. Love you lots...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama! I don't know why I worry about it either, I'm glad you read my blog! I love you! See you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS