Email posting test

I was hoping for easy ways to upload my post, in case I'm not around my computer or whatnot. Blogger is very user friendly and has a few ways to make this work. This, my friends, is my first email posting! I like not having to log online to post and will probably use this way while working, traveling or whenever I just want to update you on my life! :-)

I've decided that I do the best and most thinking in shower, and today I was thinking of what I should blog about; life, friends, family, my job, my hobbies, habits etc. And then for some reason I started to think about all the blessings in my life, the things I am most grateful for and thought I would write about that. So for the next week or so, I'm going to try to write about different ways that I feel blessed and ways that I am grateful. I'll write later today on my first one...until then...I must work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS