I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday, we went to dinner at a friends house, got home around 945ish and went right to bed. I've been really tired lately, I'm not sure what it is, but I got a little bit of extra sleep last night and that has seemed to help so far today. This is also the first time I've sat down, so that could be why I'm not so tired.

Sawyer is napping and Devin is hanging out watching some tv. It's a really nice day but we're kind of taking it easy. Sawyer hasn't been feeling too well and I'm sure Devin is enjoying the non brother time. We took Sawyer into the doctor this morning and were there for quite some time, hopefully he feels better soon. I must say that he's a pretty dang good baby even when he isn't feeling well.

I really need to go to the grocery store. I feel like The Mr. and I are always grocery shopping but I guess the good thing is that we eat at home a lot. We try not to eat out too much, sometimes we fail though. We eat a lot of yogurt and meat, I think we go to the store for those two items then any other. I love cooking and finding new things to make! I would really like to go to costco, I was there today and they have some beautiful flowers for sale! We'll see...

I really hope Lee wins American Idol. Yes, I watch the show, and yes, I vote. His voice is amazing! I can't wait to see who gets voted off.

My back is a little sore, I'm not sure why. Maybe from getting Sawyer in and out of his car seat. Who knows.

I don't really have anything else to write about. I'll probably write again later tonight. I feel like writing something deep. :-)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS