Monday, Monday, Monday

It was a Monday today and I could feel it. I was tired, my back hurt, I didn't want to wake up this morning and I had no idea what to make for dinner.

I'm not sure what I did to my back but I feel like I need to pop it. I should really go see a chiropractor but for now the footrest on the bed will work. I've popped it at least five times the last two hours. So far, so good.

We had a relaxing yet busy weekend, again it was nice to not really have anything major planned. We're even more excited for this weekend! I think all the nervousness is gone and I'm excited to be out in the woods, enjoying nature. The Mr. and Josh went up there this weekend to find some campsites. They took some pictures and it looks beautiful. I just pray that we get the site where the restroom is 50 yards away. We'll be heading up Thursday after work and coming back Monday afternoon. We have to be back fairly early so we can pick Rambo up from the vet. I'll post pictures of the trip once I get a chance to blog when we get back.

I finally got caught up on the laundry. I tried to do it yesterday but between babysitting and not being in the house most of yesterday, I got behind. I had three loads to fold tonight, and 3 more to wash. I'm not sure how two people create so much laundry, but we do. I also wash all of Rambo's towels every week, so really I'm washing laundry for three people. The Mr. has a lot of clothes too, so many whites and boxers. Geez! I think I folded more of his laundry then I did mine. Oh well.

I'm tired, but I don't have to be to work till 8 tomorrow, so I'm milking it for all it's worth. The Mr. is watching the season finale and the last show ever of 24. He made me miss the Bachelorette, thank God we have DVR. I suppose I'll watch it tomorrow before American Idol. Apparently, I enjoy reality T.V.

I'm going to surf the net and go to bed. I hope tomorrow doesn't feel like a Tuesday. Whatever that may feel like. :-)

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS