I'm still here...

While my blog was being updated and made to perfection I had all these ideas on what I wanted to blog about and had them written down, and then I went on a tangent and cleaned the apartment and the paper got thrown away. I was so sad! So since I lost the paper I haven't blogged about anything I wanted to blog about and besides that, I feel like I've been a little busy.

The last couple of weeks were a little stressful and busy but I really do feel like I have ridden myself of the stress and I should be on the up and up now (or I hope). I feel like we always have something to do on weekday evenings and the weekends are the same way, but I know that is the way life is. I really shouldn't complain.

Because the last couple of weeks were so stressful I haven't been following my diet the way I should be, in fact I'm pretty sure I've fallen completely off the bandwagon. I need to get back on it and I'm not sure why I've been putting it off, I just need to buckle down and do it.

I've still been trying to cook healthy dinners as much as possible, like tonight for instance, I am going to be making chicken breast, baked baby red potatoes and veggies. Last night I made beef stir fry that was so yummy! I really have been trying to be better at cooking, and I will get back to my diet that was working so well!

I know I just mentioned that I've been super busy but I promise I've also had a little fun while staying busy and I even took pictures during all the fun! I will post them as soon as I get them on my computer.

One more thing, I made Star Consultant last month with Scentsy! I am so so so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS