I'm just like my Mother

My blog views have gone up like crazy the last two day, if this keeps up I may need to get another server. ;-) I'm kidding.

I woke this morning with a horrible headache and realized the wind was blowing like a mad man and I laughed to myself because I finally figured out that I am just like my mother. If it snows, her shoulder hurts; if it's raining, her foot hurts; if it's windy, her head hurts. I was just kidding about the rain one, but seriously the weather affects her body so much and I think I'm doomed.

Needless to say, I got up and took an ibuprofen 800 and so far, so good! The wind is still blowing but obviously I can't change that. Days like today make me want to stay inside and not deal with the weather but I have things I have to get done before Monday.

This weekend is Rita's birthday and I'm excited to spend Friday with her and have a girls day! She's never been to the spa so I thought it would be perfect timing to have a spa day with my sister! We're going to relax and enjoy the time together, we'll probably have lunch and a few drinks. I love my sister and she deserves to be spoiled even if it's not her birthday.

I registered for Scentsy's Convention and this year it's in Fort Worth Texas! They are calling it a Scentsy Stampede and I'm sure that's exactly what it is going to be!! I can not wait to go and meet consultants that I have networked with and just spend some time with an amazing group of people! I have no doubt it will be amazing!

I still need to post the pictures that I took a few weeks ago of The Mr. and I playing miniature golf, by the way, he royally kicked my butt. I was like 50 something over par! Haha! I can't wait to go back and play again, maybe someday it will actually be on a real golf course.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about passing on the "body weather system!" At least I passed on something usefull. Your a great sister to plan a wonderful day for Rita. She is excited! Love you lots and lots and lots and lots....Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS