Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday! I am so glad to see Monday here, it's nice to get back into the daily routine because this past weekend was a busy one! I really didn't have a weekend and was busy from the moment I got off of work on Friday up until bed time on Sunday. I actually skipped out on FPU class this week because the apartment was a mess and I hadn't even touched the laundry. I knew if I went to class I wouldn't get the laundry done and me being stressed out about it makes Pablo stressed out about it and both of us being stressed out is never a good thing. So, I stayed home, cleaned and got all the laundry done! It was a very productive two hours!

On Saturday I hosted a Scentsy Open House in the Club House of our apartment complex and it went amazing! I was there at 10:30am and closed up shop at about 5:00. I was able to meet and touch base with a lot of residence in the complex and most of them ordered! I also booked my flights to Fort Worth for Convention in August! I can not wait to go! It's going to be an amazing time!

Once I got home on Saturday, I threw my Scentsy stuff in the apartment and ended up falling asleep until 10pm! I was so tired, I told Pablo I felt like I got hit by a train! I woke up for a few hours and then went back to bed and had a good nights sleep.

Anyway, I had a busy weekend and I'm glad it's Monday so things will get back to normal and not be so busy. I hope your weekend was as eventful as mine! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS