I swear!

Ah! I swear I'm done changing my blog around, I finally have it how I want it and I'm not going to change it again, I swear! I took some advice from my great friend Tristan and am now using Disqus for my comments. I like the way I can customize the options and it's really user friendly. I give it a thumbs up!

Earlier I posted a long blog but I decided to delete it because it made no sense since I obviously took the password off the blog and that's what the blog was about. If you didn't get a chance to read it, I basically wrote about readers that want nothing to do with me, have no respect for me and think I'm immature but yet they still continue to come back to my blog and continue to leave their thoughts about me. If they dislike me so much I don't see why they continue to frequent my personal website.

I choose to remove the password because I want my friends and family to be able to access my blog at anytime and not have to worry about a password that has been implemented because a handful of people have made my blogging experience into a negative thing. I love to blog and I decided that nothing is going to stop me from sharing my true feelings, even if people don't agree. Those people can comment on my blog all they want but in the end, I don't have to approve the comments and let other people read what they have to say about me, in fact, I've decided to not even read comments from people who only want to put me down.

I obviously can't change the fact that I wrote the original blog that started this whole mess but I'm trying to move on and hopefully they can too. I do not have time anymore to regret posting the blog and I'm not going to change the way I blog either. It is what it is and life is still good, time to move on and better myself.

Here's to happy, real life, not holding back anymore blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS