How do you sleep?

I had such a hard time sleeping last night. It's like I have a good night and then a bad night and the cycle does not end. I'm not sure what I need to do to get a better nights rest but it's really starting to take a toll on me and my body.

If it was up to me, I'd be in bed no later then 10pm and asleep by 10:30. I always seem to make it to bed by then but find myself awake until 12 am or later. My alarm goes off at 4:30 am and those 4 hours, sometimes less, of sleep go by so quickly. Once I'm up and going I seem to be okay and not too tired but if I sit down for a few moments, the rest is history and I'm a lost cause.

So, are there any tricks that you do for sleeping? Is there something you can recommend on getting to bed and actually falling asleep? I refuse to resort to sleeping aids and if it comes down to that, I will go to the doctor and get something rather then taking over the counter stuff. I'd like to stick to home remedies for now though.

I'm hoping that tonight I'll be so tired from only getting about 4 hours of sleep that I'll hit the hay and fall right to sleep like I did the night before last. I can feel it though, my body needs sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS