Catching up

I meant to write this yesterday but it turned out to be a busier day then I expected so I'll post it today! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST UNDERSTANDING, AMAZING, GO WITH THE FLOW, LOVABLE SISTER A GIRL COULD HAVE!

We got to have lunch together and dinner together yesterday and it turned out to be a great day! We had margarita's before noon, but who cares, right? The birthday girl had fun and that's all that matters.

As far as today goes, we went from going to Seattle to not going to Seattle, from having a spa day to NOT having a spa day, instead I went and got my hair cut and have enjoyed a relaxing day before a busy weekend and starting work on Monday. I got my key and met with the new place on Wednesday evening and we're all ready to go. It's been a nice few days off, but I'm ready to go back to work.

My family is coming into town this evening so I'll get to spend some time with them and then we're going to Othello tomorrow for a while, on Sunday we have FPU and then it's back to the daily grind. It's going to be so different because I have to be at work at 6 which means I have to wake up and leave earlier then The Mr., for the last year and half, it hasn't been that way, he's excited to get to sleep in now!

In other news, my thoughts and prayers are with the people in Japan, I pray for peace and understand during this horrible time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS