The weekend!

The layout is done for now and I love it! April did an amazing job and Katie (the person who installed it) is amazing too. If I had a million dollars I would pay April to do all my designing I want done, on everything! Thanks again girls!

Today, Loryn and I are off to Yakima to visit Amanda and Kayleigh for the day. We'll be leaving here soon and I don't expect to be back until later this evening. It's going to be fun girls day! I have my niece all weekend long and so far it's been fun. We went to Famous Dave's last night for dinner and enjoyed the food, of course and the company was great. We got to bring our friend's daughter who is about the same age as Loryn; they get along so good so I love when they hang out. We then went to Josh and Jami's and hung out for a while and came home to sleep for today.

I need to remember to take pictures! I always miss the good stuff. Boo.

Okay, everyone have a great weekend! I'll post more later, I have some stuff to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS