Pardon the dust...

My blog is currently in the process of being remade so please excuse the dust. I've talked about her before but one of my most favorite blog designers is the one who is creating the awesome layout and everything else you will see. She is truly amazing and I'm sure I've been bugging the crap out of her, but she's been so patient with me, I owe her.

Anyway, I have so much I want to blog about and I will once my blog is all put together and fancy looking. I've been writing my topics down and will save them for you!

Come back soon to see my new page! I think you'll like it!

1 comment:

  1. I know the new design will look nice, you have great taste! Loryn is so excited about going over and spending the night. Love you lots and lots.........Mom

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS