Week 3

This week was a rough one, it was one of those weeks where getting to the gym was a little harder then normal and staying on track took a little more effort. I'm okay with it though; today is a new week, which means a new start! Even though I had a rough week, I still lost a little bit of weight. When I first got on the scale, I was mad at myself for not doing better but then I had a "Come to Jesus Meeting" in my head and realized I was being ridiculous for being hard on myself. Needless to say, I am perfectly happy with my 1.6 lb weight loss this week but I am hoping for a better Week 4.

I am little less then 5lbs away from my 5% goal and it feels amazing! I had two moments this past week where I finally realized that I had lost a little weight. On Friday, The Mr. and I went out for dinner and when we sat down in the booth I realized that it wasn't such a tight squeeze anymore, I had a little breathing room! I was pretty excited about it even though it's a small achievement, I was super stoked! On Saturday we had to go to Othello to watch my niece perform in her Jr. Cheer performance and when I went to put on my shirt for the day I noticed it felt a little loose. I had worn it a few weeks before and remember it feeling a little snug around the tummy area but on Saturday it felt comfortable! Woo hoo!

So as of today, I am currently 12.8 pounds down from where I started and I have never been happier!

2 comments:

  1. Whoop!!!! You go girl! So proud of you! And it is the little everyday things that you notice that make it all worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS