Quickie

I thought I would update really fast before starting my day.

I just got done eating a healthy yet delicious breakfast. I've never really been a big breakfast eater but since starting WW, I wake up semi hungry and within 30 minutes to an hour, I'm ready for a meal. For breakfast I had: 1 low carb mission 8 inch tortilla, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup mexican style shredded cheese, salsa and a banana! I made a breakfast burrito and had the banana on the side, all for 8 points! Whoop whoop! It was good and filling!

I didn't realize how easy WW is and I'm glad I decided to join! I've been drinking 48+ ounces of water a day and maybe a Coke Zero for dinner and I can feel the difference in my energy and the way my body feels. The first day I was peeing like a crazy woman but I think my body is starting to understand.

Another thing The Mr. and I have decided to do is plan our weekly meals so we can shop accordingly. I'm excited! I went through yesterday and found a bunch of recipes through WW and Skinnytaste.com that we're going to try! I printed them out and just have to make the list before we go shopping tonight.

I have a busy day so I better get going! Here's what I gotta do in no particular order: workout, cash pay check, get nails done, make shopping list, eat snacks, eat lunch, plan dinner and shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS