On the right foot

I hope this determination to lose weight keeps going because I don't think I've ever been so focused on losing weight before. I'm really enjoying WW, I don't feel like I'm starving myself or that I'm not able to eat the things I love. That's one thing that WW prides themselves in; being able to eat what you want, in moderation and still be able to lose weight. I'll take it!

WW gives you a daily number of points you are allowed to eat and every food you eat has a point value to it. It's really a simple, clean cut program. I also get 49 weekly points that you can use however you would like, a lot of people save them for the weekend or for special events. If for whatever reason you go over your daily points, your weeklies get taken away. You can also earn points for activity (working out, walking etc.). I love the program so far and it works! Check out WW on Facebook and look at all the pictures, if that doesn't inspire you, I don't know what will!

I have also been working out at Curves and today I did Zumba. It feels good to be back at the gym and so far I haven't been too sore (crosses fingers!). I'm really dang proud of myself!

Right now my biggest problem seems to be cooking dinner, I'm trying to cook healthy meals but also be hearty so that way it fills The Mr. up too. I ran across Skinnytaste and I'm officially in love! The writer is a WW member and gives recipes for some amazing dishes that I need to try! I can not wait to try her enchiladas or some of her slow cooker recipes. I'm all about the crockpot!

I weigh in on Sunday and of course I will update everyone! I really hope to see something AMAZING on the scale! Speaking of scales, I bought a food scale this evening and I love it! I'm so damn determined. I dream to be a skinny bitch someday!

3 comments:

  1. I really liked WW! My biggest issue was eating all my points everyday. I know, sounds like an ideal situation but if you don't eat your points, you don't lose. Well, maybe at first but it will catch up with you. I can't wait to see your weekly progress. Remember, the first week can be great or not so much but give it time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm so excited that you're working on this! The more you keep up with it, the more motivated you will get when you see results! And now you have the whole WWW to keep you on your toes so you don't stop. ;) Did Pablo jump on the bandwagon with you? It's always easier when you have a buddy to do it with.

    Ivo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ivonne, I'm excited! As for right now, he has not jumped on the bandwagon, but I'm cooking healthier and he eats it so I suppose that will help. I've been encouraging him to do it with me but you know him, he's stubborn. With time I know he'll join in!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS