Week 2

My second week of WW is now over and today marks my first day of week 3! Week 2 was good and I'm proud of where I am. Again, I still have a lot of weight to lose but I didn't get fat over night so I'm not going to lose weight over night.

I didn't get to go to Curves twice this week but the days that I didn't go I did a walking video at home. I wanted to get some kind of exercise in and it paid off in the end as I still lost this week.

On Friday we had friends over and Kyle cooked us dinner, it was super yummy but uber fatting too. I felt so sick after dinner and I didn't know if I was going to throw up or poop my pants, literally. I felt so nasty. It just proved to me that my body is getting used to eating healthy and eating the way I used to is horrible.

So anyway, back to the good news, I lost a few more pounds this week and I'm so excited! For week 2, I lost 4.6 lbs making my total weight loss 11.2 lbs so far! Whoop Whoop! That makes me want to do a dance!



Here's to a great week 3 and hopefully more pounds GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS