The number is...

I'm so excited to share with you my weight loss for the week, I don't even know what to start writing about. I'll recap the week and then end with the great ending I had!

Week 1 recap:

  • I worked out 5 days this week, followed my plan to the T, and even when our plans got altered a little bit, I still did my best to eat healthy and stay within budget, and I did!

  • I tried grapefruit again and I enjoyed it and can't wait to buy more!

  • I tried a few new recipes this weekend and The Mr. and I loved them both, they were so good and filling!

  • We had dinner before we went to the birthday party like I wanted to and I was able to stay within my points, I was very proud of that!

  • I drank 48+ ounces of water everyday and I can really feel the difference in the way I feel.

  • I'm trying to think of this as a major lifestyle change rather then a diet and so far I haven't had a day where I don't think I can do this.

I really still can not believe  what I lost this first week, I had to look at it a few times to believe it. Okay...are you ready?!? As of today, I am 6.6 lbs lighter then I was last Sunday! I know it's a very little number for the amount I should lose, but it's a huge step in the right direction! I'm so excited and can't wait to tackle week 2!

I'll post the new recipes I tried this weekend and our dinner plans for the week tomorrow!

I still can't believe it, 6.6 lbs!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Abby! Congrats!! Will you help motivate me PLEASE?!?! I want to lose 30 lbs (pre baby weight) by the time Jason gets home in August from his deployment!!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Of course I will help motivate you! It took me awhile to actually get off my butt and do something. I often thought about it but never did anything and then I woke up one day and I felt like crap and I started to wonder if people who are "fit" felt the way I do and I knew it couldn't be true, so enough was enough! I know I have to do this for myself and I'm the only one who can change my life. I'll help you as much as I can, as long as you help me when I need a shove. Are you doing WW's too?

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS