Week 22 Weigh In

I should have written this and posted it sooner considering I weigh in tomorrow for Week 23 but I guess late is better then never.

Week 22 was a good week, I lost a few pounds and worked out 5 days during the week. I love that the weather has been so great that I'm able to take those late afternoon walks. I went to get on my bike earlier during the week and found out that I had a flat tire. I was so bummed! Getting that fixed is on my to do list! In the meantime, we're just putting air in it as we go and hoping for the best.

Another thing that has really kept me on track is making sure I'm planning my meals and tracking before I eat. I normally know what I'm making for dinner the next day before I go to bed and I try to really toss things up for breakfast and lunch but everything is always tracked before I eat it so I can just sit down and enjoy my meal.

I'll be back tomorrow to recap week 23. It was kind of a rough weekend but I feel like I ended the week strong, so we'll see what the scale says tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS